Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
We did have a few issue, but did you notice how the honda's were able to get back up and running while the yamaha had to be parked in the trailer for the rest of the day?

Seeing the video almost makes it look like I should have been able to make it all the way to the top of that hill, maybe next time its something I try.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We did have a few issue, but did you notice how the honda's were able to get back up and running while the yamaha had to be parked in the trailer for the rest of the day?

Seeing the video almost makes it look like I should have been able to make it all the way to the top of that hill, maybe next time its something I try.
this is true. gotta love hondas.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
nice video you were making me dizzy at the end! lol

is this place something you can ride all day?
theres two different pits were you can ride out there. we rode in both sunday. the one is small and the other which is were the videos were taken is pretty big. theres a lot of jumps there,whoops and some puddles. its a pretty nice place. theres not really to many people that go there. most of the time we were there is was just us. no one bothers and everyone just goes out there to ride. theres a couple of places out my way were we can ride and we are out there for hours and hours and its lots of fun!! when we go out there we are there usually 4-6 hours just riding and having fun. ninelivez....i wanna see those videos of us ripping through the dirtroads. we were moving!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts