Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yep. I can't stop laughing.... i've done some dumbshit in my day, but I think I was smarter than that - i like to hope so atleast.

·
Registered
984 Posts
If our species is lucky, that would have neutered him!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I think it is definitely guy humor. I showed to my wife and here friends, I got a little response. Then I showed it to my friends, we were rolling on the floor laughing (may have been some alcohol involved in that one)!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I think it is definitely guy humor. I showed to my wife and here friends, I got a little response. Then I showed it to my friends, we were rolling on the floor laughing (may have been some alcohol involved in that one)!
Do you normally get your friends drunk and watch videos of people sticking things in their buttox? :D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yes! Why is that weird? OK The more I think about it...... yes it is weird! Guys standing around watching a video of a guy inserting something into his ass!! I'll call all my friends tomorrow and let them know they are a bunch of ****!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yes! Why is that weird? OK The more I think about it...... yes it is weird! Guys standing around watching a video of a guy inserting something into his ass!! I'll call all my friends tomorrow and let them know they are a bunch of ****!!
...looks like it was your idea in the beginning...hmmm....:nuts::lol::yay:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Besides being a guy sticking it up his butt, it was pretty funny, talk about being "burned by his buddies". Made my day, hopefully he learn something; don't listen to your so call friends, lol!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts