Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I am a fan of Evanesance but with an engine like that , I'd rather hear the motor.
Being a Brit we don't get to hear enough V8s.
I saw a new Camaro last weekend and the sound shook the village . Sounded awesome. I live and dream for that one day! :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am a fan of Evanesance but with an engine like that , I'd rather hear the motor.
Being a Brit we don't get to hear enough V8s.
I saw a new Camaro last weekend and the sound shook the village . Sounded awesome. I live and dream for that one day! :D
Sound clips you ask? lol i have tons and i assure you between the whine of the blower and the exhaust its pure cargasm ! Ill post some up thanks!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can respect the work, but I see way to many mustangs.
Thats why im glad i have a handbuilt, documented, low production hand built engine with builders names on an engraved tag dsg conv COBRAThat will keep holding its value that i cant even tell you how many hours of wrenching i have put into my beast, or as its respected in the mmustang world TERMINATOR!!!! Saying this is a mustang is saying your 700 is a honda 50! :thanks:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice Bro, but at the end I expected to see double leggers first, secound,third and a chirp in forth.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I can respect the work, but I see way to many mustangs.

The only Mustang I see is on Knight Rider . Please let me enjoy my moment !:D

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I'm not a FORD person but I love nice ride!!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Man I was waiting on the music to fade out so I could hear the real music from that monster

I was looking at one of the terminators a few months ago your right they hold their value

I was like I'm not paying 30k for a 7 year old car it was sweet though

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man I was waiting on the music to fade out so I could hear the real music from that monster

I was looking at one of the terminators a few months ago your right they hold their value

I was like I'm not paying 30k for a 7 year old car it was sweet though
Im holding that car for a while, only 13 k on the clock and i dumped way too many benjamins in the pit! My son is 18 and keeps asking and i keeo saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. ha ha

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Nice car, I love the Terminators. I just sold my 04 Cobra with a 3.4 Whipple and all the supporting mods… I already want it back. lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
Worst thing you could do is let your son take it out for a night on the town or give it to him.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts