Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I post a thread asking anyone for a rear wheel and tire. black and stock. I put it in general diss, and wanted sections. The reason for geneal diss area was it gets 8x the traffic the wanted section gets. Some one that has a set setting in the shed or attic mite not know they are worth someting to me and never look in the wanted section. Other members repley that it should not be in the general diss area. I thought this forum was to help members not give them a hard time. All the stuff in the general diss area that has nothing to do with helping member is there and they move my post to the wanted area. Now I have tWO there which one was enough. THANKS FOR NOTHING SHAWN

·
Registered
821 Posts
I don't know about most who read here. But when I get on I hit the new posts button. Anynew thread pops up, and any new posts on any thread pops up. If I don't have any interest or help in a thread I might skip over. They do that to keep posts where they need to be and try to reduce 3-4 posts on same subject. Should of put a story in the general discussion page, and then linked in the wanted ad, nobody would've cared. I may be wrong but that's what id do. Guys on here love stories, good/bad whatever. And I haven't seen to many people around who have the factory rims in black. Unless there pc'ed.

·
Registered
151 Posts
my last one got moved as well and not a single person responded.........someone has always been helpful here i dunno if it got burried or what now

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
I think only two have a 2009 to even have the black rims... a few have powder coated their 2008's for bout $35 bucks each but most have painted them... are you looking for the 2009's or 2008 painted ones...

and I do the same thing as traitor08 and click the newposts so its all in the heading cause if I wasn'ta nosey gal I wouldn't have clicked either..

something tells me you will get more responses now... good look with your search..

btw is yours a 2009?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Hey bro, black stock XX wheels are a prized commodity! That's why you haven't had much interest In your thread. Has nothing to do with the site. I have 08 powdrcoated wheels and I'm not willing to give them up. Not tryin to be an arse, but you might hafta get a 08 wheel and have it coated or buy a new set of aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have an 09 with the black rims I use the front ones in the winter time cause there still good and weigh less than the omfs. I have 1 good rear one and the other one bent from nothing I was on a crushed stone road lol. I'm not willing to part with any of mine but your better off with aftermarket solution if you can cause they will bend, they are really bad rims.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
First of all, double-posting is not allowed. Second, why should we even have different forums...we'll just put everything in ONE forum..C'mon, all forums have rules, and you have to follow them.

This is in the wrong forum too....moving...

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
This forum IS to help people. However, everything needs some kind of organization so that there is not chaos.

As mentioned the stock black rims are rare, that's why I offered my stock silver rims... perhaps to be powder coated.

A post telling you that your post is in the wrong section is not meant to give a person a hard time, just to help educate.

roadkill

·
Registered
446 Posts
I lol'd at this thread.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts