Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed I'm not getting email notifications on thread replies. I've subscribed to every thread since day one and for some reason or another i'm not getting the notifications. Is anyone else having this problem?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
It's early signs of a Ban lol

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's early signs of a Ban lol
lol see... i didn't get the notfication you replied or that i had 2 pm's! :lmao:

edit: I just found all of my emails in my gmail spam folder.... i shoulda known better but not sure how this site got classified as spam. I need to lay off the Jack Daniels.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Yeah! I'm having the same issue with some post but not all and still am able to get my private notifications so I don't know what's happening

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Check your spam folders, I've had that happen to me on other sites...some will get through just fine, some go to the spam folder, even though it's from the same site. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Funny thing is that I'm able to received some email notifications from certain post but not all and the ones that I do received from, I don't get all the notifications. Weird!!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yall check your spam folders.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm having this same problem again. However, this time, it IS going in my gmail spam. I've marked everyone of them "not spam" and they keep going in there. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I'm having this same problem again. However, this time, it IS going in my gmail spam. I've marked everyone of them "not spam" and they keep going in there. Anyone have any ideas?
same here w/gmail

1 - 16 of 16 Posts