Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Created a Poll under "Off-Topic" Attention Orange County" Trying to see how many of you all would order parts made by OCC. If you have a chance; enter your vote on the poll, trying to see if it's worth OCC and our time/money to start making some parts for us.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I would think they'd be over priced and paying a premium for there name. Have you dealt with them personally? What parts would be offered, just cosmetics?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far they'll be more cosmetic; they built my front fenders brackets and installed my Supertrapp exhaust (build a mid pipe) They are looking at making some front bumpers with any facial picture i.e. Ram face with its horn being the grab bar portion, they're looking into buidling us some netted nerf bars similar to Portugal. Basically anything cosmetic, as for price, the more demand-the better the price.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I would be interested in a kit for bar clamp and dash for stock bars... kinda like in the post where we trying to identify in this post...
http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2643
The stock plastic piece that holds the idiot lights is just plain ugly and needs to go. For those of us that don't want something like a full TrailTech computer and dash, another option for a dash and bar clamp might be good... for stock bars. Something nice looking and perhaps anodized red or black?? Offer it as a DIY kit.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah! That's a good one, bet they could do that easily. Wish we could find out who makes that one and use it for a replica.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sent an email to AMR asking about the picture

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well AMR could not find the owner of the bike so no luck about those clamps.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was talking with DE700 and he brought up some great suggestions towards what OCC could build for us, one item which I think is great, are our wheels, if they could build us some different wheels then we would have a better/more selections but we need to know what the club would like to have for wheel size and patern. Another idea he brought up; aluminum radiator cover instead of the easy to break plastic cover. If you all have suggestion on what you would like to see, let us know so we can have some suggestions to give to OCC

·
Registered
528 Posts
a 12" wheel would be pretty high demand.i would be interested in anything 10,11,or 12" that looks good. i know it will be billet so itll be light.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is there allot of tire selection for a 12" rim, that might put us in the bind as the 11" rim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts