1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
send a pm to de700, he has them

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
im running spider grips and its great i still can feel my hands after a long ride.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I wont use anything but the ODI rogue lock on grips! best I have tried.

·
Registered
734 Posts
130mm works on the 700xx, unless you have smaller hands and could use the extra space for controls, handlebars, etc.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
yep love my odi rogue grips

i have them on my grizz and have some in the mail for my xx that i dont even have yet lol
i also ordered thier extreme set just in case the rogues mess with my ability to race but I doubt it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Love em! I just got mine last week (130mm), well worth it! Bolted on in minutes, and my hands felt fine after a 60 mile ride yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got my ODI Rogues put on a couple days ago, I have ProTaper Contour Fat bars, and the clutch side has some knurling under where the grip goes to hold it from spinning, that was a major PITA to get that grip on, and the outside locking ring doesn't hold the end cap tight enough to keep it from spinning, hopefully it doesn't fall off!
Jason

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got my ODI Rogues put on a couple days ago, I have ProTaper Contour Fat bars, and the clutch side has some knurling under where the grip goes to hold it from spinning, that was a major PITA to get that grip on, and the outside locking ring doesn't hold the end cap tight enough to keep it from spinning, hopefully it doesn't fall off!
Jason
The Tag T2 bars I currently have on my 700xx had the same problem, I just used some sandpaper on the knurling and just barely removed a little bit of the metal, then they fit fine. Took less then 30 seconds..:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts