Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to upgrade your stock OEM shocks to have more adjustments? We have the solution. Our new compression adjuster to take the place of your stock non-adjustable plug.

The stock OEM rear shocks have the ability to be converted. Why did Honda not do it? Simple cost savings! Why buy new elka's, or fox shox when you can revalve, rebuild, respring, and add compression adjusters.

These pics show our test model shock with our upgraded compression adjuster vs. stock non-adjuster.

Josh
WiigStyle Racing Suspension

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$624.99 includes rebuild, revalve, respring, and adding compression adjuster to both shocks.

Josh

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
how but just the compression adjuster.
and how much to respring

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
:tup:nice work josh! looking good

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Remington,

I had to use the rear shocks that I got from you to do the suspension dyno work. Sold the other pair to a gentleman here in Iowa. Things are going good.

700xxmaniac,

Cost on the compression adjusters are $200. Spring kits are $259.99.

Josh

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
thats not to bad. what would u say give the best bang for ur buck

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New oil, revalve kit, spring kit, and compression adjusters is the way to go.

Josh

·
Registered
984 Posts
Is that just a compression adjuster or does it do rebound too?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a compression adjuster ONLY. The 700xx rear shocks don't rebound dampening and would be pointless trying to add it cause of the added cost. At $624.99 you get a revalve, respring (dual-rate), rebuild, and compression adjusters added. The next step is Elka's with pre-load and rebound dampening for $950.00.

Try our OEM upgrade modification, you won't be disappointed!

Josh

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Would I be able to buy parts only ? As shipping shocks back and forth will get expensive. I have one of the best guy's in the UK to do my shocks and motors. He's a 3 time British Quad MX champion and a good friend.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would sell just the parts but the body has to be modified for the compression adjuster. I can do revalve kit, and springs but the compression adjusters are added in house.

Josh

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.