Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:Does anyone have the OEM Trailerable cover that honda make specifically for TRX700xx. It looks really cool and It looks like it fits well but i dont want to spend $165 for it and its junk. BTW maybe they make a comparable knowck off that you guys know about??? It just needs to be able to stick on while secured on my truck and trailer. please help

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
rocky mtn atv has nice cheap covers , why do you need a cover to transport it?

·
Registered
455 Posts
They make ATV covers? I didn't know that.

Mines so scratched up it'd be pointless to get one.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
They make ATV covers? I didn't know that.

Mines so scratched up it'd be pointless to get one.
they dont make them but they sell them,like moose,ridercargo,atvlogic,dryrider, thats a few brands they sell

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rocky mtn atv has nice cheap covers , why do you need a cover to transport it?
Because when i stop or i am traveling anywhere sometimes the very expensive quad draws the wrong type of attention from onlookers and potential thiefs. outta sight outta mind is my thought

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ah. I have theft insurance on mine. So if I have it in the truck and stop to get some eat I don't have to worry.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
I have insurance as well, but dont like calling my agent. Especially when i'm on my way fourwheeling with friends and family. I sometimes lock mine to the trailer, and the alarm on the truck would go off if someone where to try and unload the quad. At this point my Glock and I would be my only means of insurance!

But back on topic, I think the Honda cover is made top quality. For that money I would just use it for what you mention'd and it will last a long time. I wouldn't recomend using it and storing the quad out doors. Now covering in a garage would be cool.

On the other hand, if you are wanting the cover just for theft deterrent. I would go with a nice Artic Cat cover than! lol

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
IDT That is a trailer able cover, but a great price!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah mike i just wanted to keep it covered in garage and on my truck when traveling. people seem to like sitting on it if it isnt covered. the OEM 700xx cover looks as if it fits like a glove. as it should

1 - 11 of 11 Posts