Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find anywhere on the forum where there is a discusion of trailers and hauling topics. I recently bought TRX700XX, it's my first quad. Have been riding snowmobiles for years. Has anybody loaded non-4WD quads on ATV/sled decks? The ramps are steep, and not enogh room to stop if you approach to fast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jason, you are correct about the sled deck and it being mounted on the top of the pickup bed so it sits flat and level with the back window of the truck. I have utilized them for snowmobiles, and have seen them utilized for utility 4WD quads. Some of them have two piece ramps as long as 11 feet but they are still steep, particularily on a tall truck. I was considering trying one for my new quad, but had fears about launching myself through the back window of the truck. I was just curious if anybody out there had any actual experience with them. A good web site that shows these decks being loaded and unloaded is www.marathondecks.com . Based on what I've heard so far I will stick with my trailer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.