Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its about that time for me to change EVERYTHING that keeps my 700xx running. What does everyone recommend for engine oil, chain lube, and coolant. As of right now im running Engine Ice? Pretty sure im going to stick with it, but does anyone disagree? Thanks, Chris.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
should you change out your coolant after so long or just add when you get low?
I've never personally changed coolant because it was old, You could change it once per year if you wanted to be anal about maintenance though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Take a ph level test strip in your coolant and check it. If the level is acidic change it out. Otherwise if it looks good and it has the correct ph leave it alone.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Regular gn4 motor oil and pj1 chain lube, I hear alot of good things about engine ice

·
Registered
66 Posts
just wonderin, and yea im pretty anal bout that stuff when you pay bout 7,000 for something, i probably baby it a little too much to. but ive never changed mine and really never thought bout it. ive only had to add once since i bought it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.