Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ill be honest with you all. I have a name for all my vehicles. You may think its stupid, but i dont care... My work car (2003 Chevrolet Cavalier/silver) is named The Bullet, My Wife's car (2008 Lexus IS 250) is named Snazzy, My Miscellaneous vehicle/ one day kid hauler/700 hauler (2009 Honda Pilot) is named Bruce, and last but not least My Honda TRX 700XX is name Moose.

No, my 700's name was not inspired by the Moose Racing Brand. I swear to you, i had no knowledge of Moose Racing Brand when i looked at my 700 and stated aloud; "His name shall be MOOSE!". I was very disappointed when i learned of the Moose Racing Brand; but i cant change his name simply because of that.....

Oh, and i almost forgot; I have my Wife using these names as well. She's into naming things. Just like me!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My hubby called me this morning very early to tell me about a new crack berry commerical...using black betty :) atleast he pays attention!

Its nice to see your giving him credit! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its called a reward system to promote good behavior!! lol no seriously he is a great man...been together 21 years and still going :)

Very Nice! Would you be willing to coach my Wife? Ill pay top Dollar!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Mine is call "The Beast" Love it when it roars!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Mine was The Beast too but since Nash already posted that his is The Beast.....I have to rethink my name.....................How about The Bat. Has anyone noticed that standing in the front and looking at the back fenders it does resemble the Bat Mobile?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Has anyone noticed that standing in the front and looking at the back fenders it does resemble the Bat Mobile?
All my friends call mine the bat mobile. I normally wear a batman t-shirt when I ride it with them. As for it's name, it's name is 700xx. Yeah not very creative I know.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Mine is called "the best gf a man can have!!!!!", or Mckenzie (I figured I'd marry a girl named that and this is as close as I ever want to get), My truck is the CHEWIE MACHINE (lets just say I chew a lot in it), both 450R-s Red 1 and Red 2 (can only differentiate by the tires mainly, the Rancher is the ODD NOB (as it's the only honda I own that isn't red---it's green), Rincon is the beast (Love ITP RIMS AND TIRES ON IT), and both XR's are extreme radicals LOL (something I heard once and it stuck). I haven't named the motorcycles yet, or the car.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Mine was The Beast too but since Nash already posted that his is The Beast.....I have to rethink my name.....................How about The Bat. Has anyone noticed that standing in the front and looking at the back fenders it does resemble the Bat Mobile?
Sorry Tory, you can call it "The Black Beast or Bat" since mine has some red on it.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Mine is red/black also so I will just call it "The Bat". Props to you, you beat me too it Nash.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I named mine The Beast..but now that Nash already had that name I may change it to The 700 Beast...Or just think of a new one...Damn !!!...Hey just thought of one ....The Red Flash or just Flash....cause all you see is a flash when I fly by !!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I named mine The Beast..but now that Nash already had that name I may change it to The 700 Beast...Or just think of a new one...Damn !!!...Hey just thought of one ....The Red Flash or just Flash....cause all you see is a flash when I fly by !!
Good One!! LMAO!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Well I called mine Lightning but now my wife rides it more than me so we will have to rename it,When I get the new one I will call it mine, we call the 300ex Scooter, and the 250ex Cricket, and the 360 kawasaki 4x4 Flash (its just so faaaaaaast lmao):lmao::lmao::lmao:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts