·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next week I'll be up in New York riding with some club Tughill and will do some recording, checking out the area, hopefully there'll be some moments!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scuzz

Lost about the 1:47 & 2:35

Sorry!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Ive got some gnarly (IMO) climb videos that were shot by my buddy Danny. The only problem is that although they were badass when I was there, on video you're waiting for some kid in a big wheel to pass me. I mean I was hauling ASS down this hill and it looks like I'm just cruising. :(

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah! Cut some parts out like did not want to show the little girls face, as for the helmet, you are correct, they should have a helmet both mom and daughter and honestly the little girl was very lucky that mom just moved her inside the vehicle or else she could have been thrown out or perhaps squash, very lucky

Thanks about the video.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Yeah! Cut some parts out like did not want to show the little girls face, as for the helmet, you are correct, they should have a helmet both mom and daughter and honestly the little girl was very lucky that mom just moved her inside the vehicle or else she could have been thrown out or perhaps squash, very lucky

Thanks about the video.
i didnt even see the little girl what are people thinkin! was the little girl ok ? :eek:hno:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mom and daughter are a-ok, not even a scratch and the funny part is that the little girl was happy to get back in the UTE, as long as she had some gum!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts