Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a 700xx 08 and have read mixed reviews of what razr to put on front and back..... I think im going with a regular razr on the rear standard size and on the front i want to put the razr 2 but the conflict is .......what size on the front ....and why are guys going bigger????please help a new guy
Ryan

·
Registered
199 Posts
The bigger tires helps eliminate some of the push, you can steer much better with larger tires on the front.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm not really qualified to give addvice on this subject because I run a completely different tire, but the guys on this site know their $h!t. Just be patient and they will tell you everything you ever wanted, or needed, to know about your TRX700XX.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The bigger tires on the front are to help with the front end push. Couldnt tell you about the Razrs though. I went with Bear Claws

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
If your not a pro rider I would stay with the stock sizes.
The average rider won't notice the difference. I don't like the look of the large fronts either

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have the Razor2 up front in a 21x7x10. Really changed the dynamic from the stock. The Razor is actually smaller than the stock by about an inch in overall circumference. I am going to try the 22x7x10 next up front after I beat these up a little more.
:hey:

·
Registered
101 Posts
22 in the front razer 2 , 22 in the back razer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts