Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Good stuff. It brought back some memories.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Shorts, T-shirts, deck shoes, no helmets, and quads do not mix. LOL.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Awesome Video. We weren't smart enough to tape ourselves practicing. Wish we did though.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
My first wheelies were on a cr125 when I was 7. Learned really quick to leave my foot over the brake LMAO. Now I love to do distance wheelies, a bit harder on the xx as it doesn't turn quite as well on the back wheels as a straight axle.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol, Nice video. I wish I had video to show my kids of good times like this. Burnt the crap outta my leg today riding in shorts, Lesson still not learned lol

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, Nice video. I wish I had video to show my kids of good times like this. Burnt the crap outta my leg today riding in shorts, Lesson still not learned lol
Haha, I showed up not exspecting to ride when I was wearing the shorts. I quit my job during my senior year spring break and this was all we did that week. By the end of the week we were ripping 4th gear wheelies. I really miss these times, not a care in the world!:yay:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I finally got some new hose clamps to put the stock shield back on. I have a nice scar about the size of 3 quarters from over the winter whe nI burnt myself.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Watching that video reminds me why I put a kill switch on everything I ride. HAHA! great video

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.