Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got my OMF's in yesterday, Gawd these are very nicely built units. They look strong and feel light. But right now its best that i show yah.

Front 10 Inch wheel weighs about 7.1 Lbs
Rear 11 Inch (5:2) wheel weighs in @ 8.5 Lbs

Rear tire mounted with air, (No Gary it didnt make it lighter) is about 23 Lbs (RAZR's are a little over 14 pounds)

So not bad on the weight for a Alloy Beadlock

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Wow, those are purty! If you don't mind, can you post what you paid?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wow!! Those are nice. How much for the set?:hey:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Those are SWEEEEEET! I want some... price??

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
those are freaking sweet!:rock:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can get them @ http://www.omfperformance.com/beadlocked_wheels_sq.php

Talk with Bone.

You can get the rims in any configuration that you want. Price ranges from around the $200's up to $300 a rim, so not for the shy. Plenty of info on this site about OMF Wheels, But yah it pretty much design your own wheel. These are custom hand built wheels so they take some time to make.

I will have pics of them on the quad..but not untill my Shocks show up. Once the Shocks are here next week i can put on the Houser A-Arms. Plus i just got back in the states...so gota catch up with life here. At least i got to go riding today.

·
Registered
551 Posts
LOVE'em soooo jealous.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Why aren't they on yet?!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well a few reasons....

One the shocks are still inroute...once they get here i will be installing A-Arms. Infact i have alot of stuff that needs intalling. New HMF Pipe was sent out for O2 Bung weld and Ceramic Coating.

Two family emergency and i need to fly back to Ohio. So my time off no longer belongs to my quad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts