Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have decided to sell my OMF reinforced wheels and Kenda Kutter XC tires. Fronts are 21x7x10. Rears are 22x9x11. Wheels and tires are new never even been on a ride.

Long shot maybe but I want 1k shipped for the whole set. To make the deal even sweeter the buyer can choose if they want them powdercoated. I could powder the inside black and leave the outside silver, Or any kind of combo like that. No extra charge.

Honestly the OMF wheels are just too nice for me. I like good ole SS wheels. I won't be riding rough enough to need the OMF's.

I can be reached via text or pm here. Text at 606-516-0470

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To the person that buys these, I will also throw in a set of custom aluminum warning label replacements. They will be custom powdercoated your choice of color. Might be able to cut some flames out of the top of them.

Here are mine I threw together the night I got it.

I can do some kind of 700xx logo on it if you want.

That is all with powdercoat. The plates are silver vein with mirror black biohazard signs. I could have made them look better but I was in a hurry.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will also separate the front set and rear set if someone will take them both. Each buyer will get some custom warning label plates done up how they want them if possible.

Free powdercoat on the wheels if the buyer wants also.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I will half to have 1k for the complete set. There way to nice to give away. I will have almost that much in a set not near as nice as the OMF's it's just not the style I like. They are super nice I just hate wheels with the rings on them. Just a preference.

Brand new wheels with 99% tread tires on them. No leaks no plugs, no nothing. Still has nipples.

I see your in Cali and shipping would run me like 100 bucks but I will still do them at 1k shipped.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
These still for sale?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These still for sale?

I might consider it. I have been having thoughts of keeping them since they are about the best thing going. If you are interested in talking about it pm me or text at 606-516-zero four seven zero.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gonna put these back up. Anyone?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Gonna put these back up. Anyone?

Do you still have any more of those trail tech dashes for the 1 1/8" bars? And I forgot what you were asking for these, you know tax returns are around the corner.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't have any more of the dashes sadly. I am almost certain the dash will fit a 400ex and 450r also so those will work too. Keep an eye out on egay.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Cool thx, I just got a set of 1 1/8 bars so I'm looking. I know you had one about 1/2 price but sold the bars to the set 1st.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Going to be pulling the wheels and powdercoating the inside of the them Black. If someone is wanting the full set and don't want it done you better let me know asap.

925.00 shipped for the full set of OMF's and Kutters. Wheels alone cost around that.

·
Registered
821 Posts
How soon before you powder coat. I am really interested just need to move some things around.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Was thinking about working on them this weekend. Why would you want them polished? Pm me.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wheels and Tires pending sale. If it falls through I will update. If you are interested let me know in case the deal falls through.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lost contact so no deal as of right now. Anyone else can jump in line.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
You have any new pictures after the powder coating?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.