Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanna ride with her. OK, What did you expect from me? You all know I'm a dirty old man.

roadkill

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thanks Roadkill. I never get tired of those kind of pic's . You should see my garage.:hey:

You must be feeling better!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i wanna ride...

·
Registered
245 Posts
I like the first one the best. She's on the cheapest wheeler so she will be the easiest to please and I just love the daddy was bad to me look.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I like the first one the best. She's on the cheapest wheeler so she will be the easiest to please and I just love the daddy was bad to me look.
so how many times have you asked ur lil lady to jump on the ole yfz and give me the daddy was bad to me look and she just said no i think ill go ride my sexy 700...:lmao:

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
dang nikki why arn't you in there representing the club

and nikki we could probably go with them but it would always be a compitition been there done that. I like to compete I just dont want to live in the compitition

but man she is gorgeous though and that pink quad is sweet

lager that girl looks a little young 16 will get ya 20 years that is. but there is no harm in looking unless the mom catches you drooling you might get a slap across the face lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
dang nikki why arn't you in there representing the club

and nikki we could probably go with them but it would always be a compitition been there done that. I like to compete I just dont want to live in the compitition

but man she is gorgeous though and that pink quad is sweet

lager that girl looks a little young 16 will get ya 20 years that is. but there is no harm in looking unless the mom catches you drooling you might get a slap across the face lol
Looks like she is saying 18 to me.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
OK 2 more for the boys... same girl. These were the only pics in the set where she kept what little she was wearing on. I don't think the other pics in the set would go over too good here.

roadkill

·
Registered
308 Posts
The first pic of her up top looked good but the first one above makes me think that things been ABUSED!
And I aint talkin bout the 4 wheeler!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts