Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all my name is mike my old ride was a banshee although i love the two stroke world it was time to join the four stroke world now with the 700 xx its the best thing i ever done,i live in a small town called north vernon in indiana with my wife and two kids :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
HA HA HA HA HA!!! we've finally brought you into the light! welcome! the darkside is not as good as vader says! :lol:

jus kiddin... banshees are awesome, but glad you decided on the xx, you wont be sorry. :hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Mike...I am sure you will love this bad gal for a long time...good luck with her!
Anything you would like to share about the differences...likes or dislikes (sure there are no dislikes lol)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mike...I am sure you will love this bad gal for a long time...good luck with her!
Anything you would like to share about the differences...likes or dislikes (sure there are no dislikes lol)
Did he buy a red one? Mine don't have a hint of gal or her in it.lol j/k

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

(as far as differences)
likes:(700xx) the torque,low gas useage,the design,list could go on and on

dislikes:(700xx) heavy,my right leg is well done after every ride,seat is kinda thin and hard

likes:(light and aggile,the sound and smell of 2 stroke,the sheere get me there fast zippyness,the nice thick soft seat,this list could go on and on too lol

dislikes:(very little torque,gas guzzler,high maintanace+tempermental

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
No i got the black/silver i wasnt a big fan of the red and the dealer i got mine from only had one red and it was a demo model been ridden by every tom di*k and harry
My dealer had one of those too. They wanted $500 less for it than the one on the showroom. After I bought the one from the showroom, I later heard the same stories about the demo one being rode by the owners sons buddies friends aunts cousin's friend. Glad I got the one I did. Even though its read. Should have made white!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.