Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all my name is mike my old ride was a banshee although i love the two stroke world it was time to join the four stroke world now with the 700 xx its the best thing i ever done,i live in a small town called north vernon in indiana with my wife and two kids :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
HA HA HA HA HA!!! we've finally brought you into the light! welcome! the darkside is not as good as vader says! :lol:

jus kiddin... banshees are awesome, but glad you decided on the xx, you wont be sorry. :hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike, You can learn anything you want about the four stroke world on this site. Great group of knowledgeable people. If you need to know, just ask or just read and learn like I do

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike. Did you keep it or part ways with the Banshee?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mike...I am sure you will love this bad gal for a long time...good luck with her!
Anything you would like to share about the differences...likes or dislikes (sure there are no dislikes lol)
Did he buy a red one? Mine don't have a hint of gal or her in it.lol j/k

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No i got the black/silver i wasnt a big fan of the red and the dealer i got mine from only had one red and it was a demo model been ridden by every tom di*k and harry

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mike...I am sure you will love this bad gal for a long time...good luck with her!
Anything you would like to share about the differences...likes or dislikes (sure there are no dislikes lol)

(as far as differences)
likes:(700xx) the torque,low gas useage,the design,list could go on and on

dislikes:(700xx) heavy,my right leg is well done after every ride,seat is kinda thin and hard

likes:(light and aggile,the sound and smell of 2 stroke,the sheere get me there fast zippyness,the nice thick soft seat,this list could go on and on too lol

dislikes:(very little torque,gas guzzler,high maintanace+tempermental

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
No i got the black/silver i wasnt a big fan of the red and the dealer i got mine from only had one red and it was a demo model been ridden by every tom di*k and harry
My dealer had one of those too. They wanted $500 less for it than the one on the showroom. After I bought the one from the showroom, I later heard the same stories about the demo one being rode by the owners sons buddies friends aunts cousin's friend. Glad I got the one I did. Even though its read. Should have made white!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts