Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Gang. I've been on the site for a bit now in anticipation of getting my machine. I'm picking it up on April 6th and heading down to Hatfield for 3-4 days of solid trail riding the very same day The virgin run will be in W.V. I can hardly wait!!!. The dealer gave me a good deal to swap out the stock tires for a set of Maxxis Razrs. 2's up front and regular Razrs in the back.

I'll post up some pics of the trip once I get back. YEEH HAAAH!!!:tup:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Welcome! congrats on your purchase and the tire deal.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome ! & enjoy the new XX when you get your hands on it..

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome Eh!

When r u heading down to Hatfield, there are a bunch of us going that way in June and some of the boys are going sometime in April.

Have fun!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Welcome to the xx world.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcoming.
Mine's red/black btw. Even thought it is the slower color I couldn't imagine owning a Honda that wasn't red.
Can't wait, picking it up in four days!!!:yay:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thanks for the welcoming.
Mine's red/black btw. Even thought it is the slower color I couldn't imagine owning a Honda that wasn't red.
Can't wait, picking it up in four days!!!:yay:
Finally, someone with a red/black one that will admit it's slower. You will be a great addition to this forum!

Welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally, someone with a red/black one that will admit it's slower. You will be a great addition to this forum!

Welcome!
Oh I have no problem admitting mine is slower... it's always slower...when the ignition is off.

If you're goin ridin, always, "Cock the hammer!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.