Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will be at mertal wood camp ground 27-1 ready to tear it up in the beautiful Or coast hope to maybe see some of you Or and Wa guys out there, ive never got to ride with another xx.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i just finished off my chemo treatment..if i am feeling 80 % i will drive down ...:yay: is this by winchester??? i still haven't riden on the sand, but have all my tires ready to roll and smoke them trails!!:D
if your going to winchester do the banshee hill!! they are trying to close that area off to us!!:mad::steamed::nuts:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i havent been to winchester heard its good, ill be at the one below horse falls and spin real. where you can ride on the beach

·
Registered
184 Posts
ok Im still planing on comming out on sunday. so you will be at the mertal wood factory?? If I do make it out we will probly get there around 8 ish am.I also might have the GF and her kawi 450r.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok Im still planing on comming out on sunday. so you will be at the mertal wood factory?? If I do make it out we will probly get there around 8 ish am.I also might have the GF and her kawi 450r.
yep i will be there. and if you bring your gf she must bring one of her hott friends who also rides.lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
yep i will be there. and if you bring your gf she must bring one of her hott friends who also rides.lol
I will try but no promises. LOL. the gf doesnt ride as wild as I like to because of health issues. and I kind of have to be alittle carefull cuse of my job. I will have a 2002 gmc crew cab drw white with no muffler (dura max) and mabe a little trailor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts