Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our sponsors!!

Let's here it for these guys!! I have dealt with EHS, L8ton Racing and Teixeira Tech and Precision Racing Products. They are all class acts who provided me with the best service I've ever experienced. I cannot praise Eric, Ed and Kyle enough. Try these guys before you order anywhere else. I know there are other satisfied customer reviews but I wanted to dedicate a thread to all of them. The products are tier 1 and the people behind them have always gone above and beyond when it comes to service. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Ive only purchased the sway bar and i have to say that it was real nice response i got from them before and after i ordered the sway bar :) ty Kyle :) after reading up on the other companys i have to tell that it made me wanna get those things also later :>

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Let's here it for these guys!! I have dealt with EHS, L8ton Racing and Teixeira Tech and Precision Racing Products. They are all class acts who provided me with the best service I've ever experienced. I cannot praise Eric, Ed and Kyle enough. Try these guys before you order anywhere else. I know there are other satisfied customer reviews but I wanted to dedicate a thread to all of them. The products are tier 1 and the people behind them have always gone above and beyond when it comes to service. Thanks guys.
Agree 100%

roadkill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts