1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I think its funny when people argue back and forth that its the democrats or republicans fault. To me its a colaberation of retards that have no clue what they're doing with OUR money. Makes me sick! This is a great country, I really hope they don't ruin it for us. They're like a bunch of kids fighting in a sand box. Behave children!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i should move to Canada =P

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems There should be some penalty for lack of performance.
Well, people say we can vote the vermin out, but it's just more vermin to vote for in their place. One of many answers is TERM LIMITS. In the real world, lack of performance means termination, but not if you're an American politician. With TERM LIMITS, you get fired whether you're doing a good job or not. That way, you do the very best you can in the limited time you have.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
our political system is broken. I don't think it can be fixed. we just have to deal with it. they know what they are doing with our money. they are funneling it into their pockets and into their business partners pockets. the party doesn't matter. they all have the same agenda

·
Premium Member
723 Posts

This is extremely informative and entertaining at the same time. pretty scary though.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've come to realize that all media is very biased, so it's hard to hear all the truths about each side. The media is all about the "shock factor" which is why all you hear about is mass murdering, political affairs, child rape, and anything else that only anti-depresants will make you feel better, and the media will always make things sound worse than it really is. For instance, go to fox news website, find the article titled "Watch Out! Jets Collide on Ground at N.Y. Airport!". Sounds awful right? Planes colliding, explosions, people dieing is your first thought. But watch the video, it's nothing more of a small clip that moved the ass end of the smaller jet. I guess you can technically call it a collision, but if it was titled "...Jets Clip on the Ground..." then no body would read it bc it sounds like no body was injured. Forget about hearing about the Marine who saved dozens of people from being killed or about our military giving Iraq/Afghan towns electricity, schools, hospitals, law enforcement for better living, but you better believe you'll hear about a politician who paid for sex.

I don't trust politicians and I don't trust/like the media, their priorities are in the wrong place.

My life is so much happier and worry free when I pay no attention to the news, it all goes towards club700xx.com and my toys :)

And that quote from Robin Williams (above) is so awesome

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, but we're in the mess we're in because nobody paid attention. It's called civic duty. Ignoring the spiral is consciously contributing to and confirming doom for your descendants. Sorry, but somebody has to be cynic. We have a spending problem, not a revenue problem. The budget has to be fixed or millions of Americans who gave their life to this country will have died in vain because it will collapse without a doubt if this continues.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
If only you could vote for someone better but it seems they all have agendas in one way or another

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
If only you could vote for someone better but it seems they all have agendas in one way or another
I feel that ALL politicians are in someones pocket and their agenda is based on the highest bidder. I dont think they really care about the american people and whats best for us. All they care about is how much money they can add to their greedy little pockets.

·
Registered
99 Posts
..cut $38.5 billion per year out of the budget and the deficit increased $54 billion in the one week while they argued. This country is history. Oil your guns and buy a lot of ammo because that's the only thing that's going to have value soon.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/debt-jumped-54-billion-8-days-preceding

This was last weekend. Few of us got our guns out and had some fun.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1124236804#!/video/video.php?v=1717868554324

·
Registered
99 Posts
...not sure if you can view the vid if your not friends with me on facebook....kind of annoying

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
nope cant see it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts