Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow, I can't win with this thing. First I had problems mounting it to my helmet since I was always looking down and now the vibration is killing the video. I mounted it to my handle bars this time around and the vibration killed the sound:disgust:. You will probably want to turn off your speakers when you watch this! Next time I'll start recording later so you dont have to watch me sneak through yards! Keep an eye out for the deer I came across. I apologize for the poor quality. I'm open for any suggestions on mounting this camera. The best quality video has been on my helmet so far but I gotta find an angle that doesn't have me looking at the ground. I'll keep testing later this week. :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I went slow through the big puddles, the water was coming up over my frame. I was hitting jumps in the video, she lands o so nice. The video quality is actually better, when it transfered over to youtube the quality dropped a lot. All those squares weren't there before. Here is a pic of the jump when it was newer and I was on my 400ex.:yay:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts