Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ridden at outback atv park in laurinburg nc? If so how was it?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I've been out there, it's nothing spectacular but it's a fun cheap place. Part open and part wooded trails. It's mostly flat sandy trails, no big hill climbs or jumps. You can ride pretty fast there and it isn't very crowded. I think Joe has been there also. They do have a drag strip but I'm not sure if they groom it unless there is some type of event. I know ehs takes their bikes out there some.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok good to know cause its a three hour drive from me

·
Registered
497 Posts
I might go check it out after my foot heals.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
the have expanded the trails quite a bit from what i heard and groomed them they just had a mideast harescramble race there a few weeks ago and are turning the dragstrip into motor home parking with power hook ups. i meant to say above no more dragstrip they eliminated that all together but added a mx track and are supposed to be increasing that and making another mx track and possibly a flat track i think they said also

there is 3 new owners from what they said it should be a pretty descent place to go if they keep working it like they have

i think they said the mideast race was 10 miles long think it was only 6 last year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts