Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think the shootout between the XX and the outlaw was bullshit!!! They contradict therselfs to many times, I dont see why they say the outlaw was so much better.

Oh well just another biased rag article. :steamed:

·
Registered
59 Posts
No need to get angry. If you own a 700xx, you know the truth. I went up against two outlaws on a mx track and guess what? I am not a race rider at all but I got tired following thru half the course and decided it was time to go. I led the pack for three laps and then decided this stuff is for the young. You see I am 51 but I still was kicking the outlaws butt.

We know the truth, US 700XX riders.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Don't believe everything you read in the magazines, I've learned that. They contradict theirselves often, so just remember it's really only 1 or 2 guys' opinions, not facts.

If you're happy with the bike, that's all that counts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Don't believe everything you read in the magazines, I've learned that. They contradict theirselves often, so just remember it's really only 1 or 2 guys' opinions, not facts.

If you're happy with the bike, that's all that counts.
couldnt have said it better myself.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The thing about the XX is that it will have it's strengths...the MX track is probably not going to be it's strongest place to run. Like the other large bore sport ATVs...it will be able to do most any type of riding...that is what makes these sport ATVs appealing. They are not so limited like the 400 and 450s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts