Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:tup:Well all 'spose the best place to start would be the nic ...being Oz_Beast ...am an Australian (Oz) and well lets face it the 700xx is a Beast :atv:
still awaiting dealer delivery of my new model 2010 Limited Edition Black as there havent been any incountry with Honda Australia for a few months so have had to wait.Looking forward to it arriving so I may start on the upgrades ..lol...
am male and well as much as I tried to behave at the Honda shop whilst buying parts for my '82 gsx 1100 ez project upon seeing the TRX700xx it was lust and fear at first sight all rolled into one ...HAD TO HAVE IT ..lol...as am sure many on here would agree.
look forward to hearing any suggestions as to basic mods and accessories , so far am going with the Ricochet full underside skid plate kit frt to rear Aluminum heel guarded nerf bars , front bar am considering a few ...am going to have all anodised matt black .:xx:anyways ...happy trails guys and gals hope to see some of you on the trail .....

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
welcome! you will love it!!! quick question you said its the 2010 LE model did they make a 2010 for you guys down there cause there were no 2010 honda sport quads for us here in the states?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcom big fella.

Overlord

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its what they tell me ...well that its plated 2010 anyhoo I guess

as far as I can find out mate ...was told its current model but hey regardless ....its gonna be a blast ...will post pics later on once get it ..reckon Im going to fit ricochet skid plate set and have it black ano finished ...nerf bars with aluminium heel guards not net at back ..bumper reckon may go with a Sheppards custom one ...and a few other items am still deciding on ....leaving it std trim eng/driveline for a while ..at least until warrantys up anyway ...rofl :atv:
where are you in Oz Overlord ?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Mate I am in the ACT. By the way Sheppards is now MotoActive, I have there bar and nerfs and they are made for the 700xx looks a treat.

Overlord

1 - 8 of 8 Posts