·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
TRX700XX,
Great pictures!! I see the trees are changing colors. That is one thing I really miss from back east (NJ). Those colors are spectacular. That XX looks really good with all those trees in the background. Enjoy your riding and keep the pictures coming.
Thanks,
Sid

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TRX700XX,
Great pictures!! I see the trees are changing colors. That is one thing I really miss from back east (NJ). Those colors are spectacular. That XX looks really good with all those trees in the background. Enjoy your riding and keep the pictures coming.
Thanks,
Sid
Thanks, I wish I could have taken the pictures last weekend since the trees were better then but I had to work. :disgust:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
nice pics, dont you just love this time of year! Fall!:xx:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awsum pics bud i am from australia & our gum trees dont change colour or loose there leafs (unless there is a bush fire), our summer is coming & she is going 2 be a hottt! one keep the pics coming i will put some up soon, ride hard & safe have a good one

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's my other Honda.:D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice pics! Where were you in PA??
I just rode my XX up the mountains not far from my house by Seven Springs all day Sunday with a bunch of friends and the trees/views were great! It was the best ride of the year!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pics! Where were you in PA??
I just rode my XX up the mountains not far from my house by Seven Springs all day Sunday with a bunch of friends and the trees/views were great! It was the best ride of the year!
I live in Bucks county but ride in Bradford county.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yea your a ways away from where I'm at. We do have a cabin in Elk County where we ride alot....that's closer to bradford.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts