Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Guess that you meant to say 5/27/10..lol!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Nice Pictures!

·
Registered
70 Posts
All this red on black hate...

I have a dream! That one day, red and black riders will come together and agree...

That the black and grey is still faster!!!!!

:birds: :rock:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I am pretty sure I beat Nikki to the top, and I told mgftp how to "jump". So I wasn't hating at all, I was just showing them how to do it is all. I did get to race a ds650, damn kid said he only got beat by a yzf450 b4, well I beat him twice, and he tried to blame it on bald tires, 15 minutes after he told me he has his tires backwards for hill climbs and that are the best b/c they did in so well.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am pretty sure I beat Nikki to the top, and I told mgftp how to "jump". So I wasn't hating at all, I was just showing them how to do it is all. I did get to race a ds650, damn kid said he only got beat by a yzf450 b4, well I beat him twice, and he tried to blame it on bald tires, 15 minutes after he told me he has his tires backwards for hill climbs and that are the best b/c they did in so well.
crwh45 is so against black that when his red failed he choose not to ride when I offered mine cause it was black! (I had a throbbing headache I think from the heat) :eek:hno:

yes you did beat me to the top but you made it sound like you were being nice just in case something went wrong....geez and here I thought you were being nice...if I had known it was to say you beat me...would of went down different! :hey:

the point is we BOTH were at the top!!! :yay:

Also mgftp is a NATURAL jumper... he was getting air right away...

I LOVE jumping & whoops could do them all day :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks!!!! I have wanted to do it, felt great to accomplish it... I was shaking when I got to the top from the adrenaline rush it was the best feeling! Doug said he was shittin his pants as he watched! He wishes I would just throttle all the way... I said its about the climb if I went too fast I wouldn't get to savor my moment lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Now I know what I'll be listening too from Doug on Sunday "you should have seen Nicky climbing that hill" lol!!
Like I said on Thursday....it's about time!!! Did you go down it?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
157 Posts
Also mgftp is a NATURAL jumper... he was getting air right away...

I LOVE jumping & whoops could do them all day :D
Haha. Thanks. I look forward to getting some more practice and more air next time. Everyone was great. We have a pretty good group on this forum.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts