Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone my name is Tyler and i am from Tannersville PA. You might know it as the Poconos. Riding isnt a popular thing around here, and the trails are pretty tight. Here and there your hit some open fieldsss. I got my T-REX about a week ago and love everything about it.IRS is a great thing in rocky ass trails around here. I am using the quad just for trail riding. If anyone lives close to me, let me know and we can do some riding, like i said not that popular around here. Other then that i am so happy they have a forum like this, you guys are really helpful and really nice.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome to the site Tyler...we ride up by you close to hazelton... also we ride RAC which is out by pottsville...maybe you can hook up for a ride some time!
What is RAC?? I live bout 30min. away from pottsville.

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks, I definatly want to go their soon. Are they strict about having a safety course certificate for riders 12-18 because I'm 17 and are their any other requirements??

·
Registered
354 Posts
Welcome to the site Tyler...we ride up by you close to hazelton... also we ride RAC which is out by pottsville...maybe you can hook up for a ride some time!

you ride h-town ? i lived there for 27 years, thats my backyard !!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
soon i will have to get up there, looks like alottaa funn thanks for the info guyss

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the site, since you live in the Poconos, there are about 3 or 4 places which is own by DCNR nearby you so you have some places to ride and as far as RAC, you're suppose to have a RAC permit to ride and they do have allot of trails there, we are always finding new ones and as far as your age, honestly I do not know but would imagine that if you have a driver's license, you should be able to get a permit.

We try to ride on Thursday and Sunday, I ride every other Thursday/Sunday since I work on weekends but you can get in touch with allot of PA/NJ/NY riders that ride up there and RAC.

Enjoy your new toy

·
Registered
354 Posts
What used to be called paragon adventure park in humboldt pa is nice, free, big, lots of riders up there and even more trails and you can cover a few counties without leaving the woods...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts