Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just stumbled across this site and figured i would join seeing as you all know a bit about these 700's...i just picked mine up about a month ago and i know you guys will give me a few good pointers on it!! :tup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hey T mac welcome to the club.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
T-Mac
Welcome to the club and we also ride other spots in PA and are trying to head out towards Treverton one of those weekends.

Enjoy the bike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dagirl dont think i ever heard of that but i do know where pottsville and st. clair are...old stomping grounds!!

Nash04 i know exactly where Trevorton is...been there a few times riding...got some decent hills to climb and you can also do some trail riding...most of my time where i grew up was spent riding in Tower City at a place we call the Sheridan banks....let me know if you want to get a few people together to head up to Trevorton some weekend...

·
Registered
308 Posts
T-mac, welcome aboard, where are you living now? I'm from outside of Philly by about 40 min and just south of Allentown about 30 minutes. RAC info can be found here http://readinganthracite.com:80/access-permits/ and they are only offering 2,000 permits for the entire year for purchase. I am taking off on 3/29 to go get my RAC permit so dagirl and nash will still be my friend and invite me on rides!
Also, if you go on youtube and search for RAC you'll find some videos there.

See ya around and hopefully ride together sometime soon!

Dan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im now living in Jonestown which is just north of Lebanon...moved down here because its closer to work...only thing that sucks about it is now i have to trailer my quad instead of just jumping on it and leaving the house and being able to ride to say pottsville

and thanks for the website...hopefully the lovely girlfriend will let me head out there some weekend! haha

·
Registered
667 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
welome to the club!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey, welcome to the club! im from PA too! I ride at tri county atv, it was in dirt wheels a few months ago! i dont even have to trailer my xx, its 5 mins away on trail. Gotta trailer the blaster tho considering its stictly drag racing, it would blow up any way if i didnt trailer it haha. You guys should come to tri countys open house, april 24th and 25th, drag racing the 24th that night! to bad the blasters down for now, money issues haha but ill race the xx till its back on all fours haha. any ways about tri county, 46 miles of trail, drag racing and mud bogging, mx track for beginners and moderate riders, pit bike mx track, beautiful place to be! id say close to 2000 people should be there. Hope you can make it all you guys from PA! msg me if u have questions

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome. getting to be alot of us Pa. riders in here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys....hopefully this summer some of us from PA can set up a good day ride or something!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts