Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
I got a Mod Quad block off that is supposed to be universal and I picked up the ASV F3 Pro Model Combo in black. Will be installing today, after Kempo.

· Registered
355 Posts
I got a Mod Quad block off that is supposed to be universal and I picked up the ASV F3 Pro Model Combo in black. Will be installing today, after Kempo.

Pictures please.

· Registered
104 Posts
Pics of Brake Block Off

Parking Brake removed and ASV levers installed....

Rear Brake Block Off....

· Administrator
5,893 Posts
Thats looking good. Do you have to re-ajust the clutch and front brake cable, or just re-attach to levers? I like the look of those lever's, I have just been waiting till I bend up my OEM's up to upgrade! lol And are those original rear tires?

· Registered
104 Posts
Thats looking good. Do you have to re-ajust the clutch and front brake cable, or just re-attach to levers? I like the look of those lever's, I have just been waiting till I bend up my OEM's up to upgrade! lol And are those original rear tires?
Clutch will need to be adjusted at the lever and at the lower adjusting nut. Very easy. Front brakes need no adjustment after lever install. Just make sure to get the bushing correct for freeplay. When removing the parking brake cable, you may need to remove some plastics. I removed the front fender cover and rear side cover. If removing the front side cover, be careful with the trim clips. They break easy.

They are the original tires. I need to wear them down or puncture one at least twice or two at least once before I can justify the Razrs AND new wheels.

EDIT: When removing the stock clutch assembly; disconnect the clutch switch connectors from the switch terminals and splice or connect them. I used a male to male connector to join the wires, wrapped them in electrical tape (shrink tube/wrap would have been better), and zip-tied to handlebars. This will allow you to start the 700 while in gear with the clutch engaged, as designed with stock setup.

· Administrator
5,893 Posts
Wow you must be easy on the rear tires, or have real low hours on the 700 still.

· Registered
104 Posts
Wow you must be easy on the rear tires, or have real low hours on the 700 still.

When I bought it, the 1st owner had put about 5-7 hours on it since showroom floor new. When that picture was taken, i had put about 15 hours on it. And I maybe over estimating.

EDIT: When I bought it from 1st owner, all tires still had all the little rubber whiskers and green lines. The thing was brand new, imo, for less than half the cost of new!! :birds::birds:

· Registered
2,296 Posts
looking good, i want asv too are yours the shorty or the stock lenght levers i want the longer ones ,but how do those work, really wanted the longer one for clutch side for easier pull how does the short one pull?

· Administrator
5,893 Posts
looking good, i want asv too are yours the shorty or the stock lenght levers i want the longer ones ,but how do those work, really wanted the longer one for clutch side for easier pull how does the short one pull?
I don't have them, but I would think the shorty's are all you need. Most of the time when I ride I only use my index and middle finger for clutch & brake. Leaving the ring, pinkie finger & thumb wraped around the grip while shifting or braking. So a shorty imo is all thats needed.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.