Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone needs anything someone is parting out a 700XX on Ebay just to let everyone know

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there are tons of links just search 700xx on ebay.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah some of the stuff was pretty over priced. I really dont think it will all sell

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
hey I spoke to Wes he is nears Pottsville really nice guy said he will work on prices on the parts you want. I am buying the rear and side plastics. This bike is new he bought it strickly to part out... if your in the area you can pick up that saves you shipping too :)

call him if your looking for anything

570-617-8883 Wes

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
He's asking retail prices for used parts....
no he listed that with intentions of someone seeing what a new part is and making him an offer...I got a great deal on the plastics...

so if you need something make an offer he was VERY reasonable...and really nice to deal with!

I told him to join the site so you all can to to him on here if you weren't comfortable just calling him like I was...

and the quad was bought for parting not riding...sad to say but I saved about 40% on my plastics so I am happy

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts