Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
<----- Doesn't know much about programmers

Here's what's on Dynojet's website:

http://www.powercommander.com/power...ander_all_downloads.aspx?mk=7&mdl=184&yr=2008

M133-000 Zero map 96 KB

M133-001 Stock exhaust, Stock air filter 96 KB

M133-002 Stock exhaust with baffle insert removed, Stock air filter, Air box lid removed 96 KB

M133-003 FMF Speed slip-on exhaust, Stock air filter 96 KB

M133-ALL All available maps 96 KB

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Thanks Bo! I'll let you know how it runs after this weekend! Definitely more throttle response now... i'm almost scared to ride it again! haha

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bo I seem to always run into your name, on the LS1 tech boards, chatting with some of the people you used to work with there in Tuscaloosa and now on here. I lived in T town for a while prior to moving to Huntsville.
If you don’t mind me asking how are you creating the PC3 tables? Dino, street type of tune or best guess from know data? I am thinking about ditching the juice box and going with a PC3 set up like I have on my grizzly with the LCD display which is awesome for changing tunes or logging data. I used my LC1 WB to tune my grizzly but it was still a PITA without having a way to log the WB data like I do with HP tuners in the automotive world. Your porting work is excellent by the way; I have heard lots of good things about your work on LS1 tech.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I base the maps off of what the Raptor maps need to be after modification except I take in consideration on the single exhaust port. The maps should be real close and I can tweak them based off of feedback after the try the map I send em. For the guys thats gonna dyno them they are close enough to get the bike dynoed and will cut down on the tune time. Ive already have 5-6 people call me and tell me that the maps I sent them work great so I havent had to tweak any yet lol.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe the actual PCIII is the same for all of em, just the hookups are different to fit individual bikes. All the PCIII does is intercept signals from the computer to the sensors/injectors and modifies em. Pretty simple since these computer systems are like a ping setup.

·
Registered
221 Posts
dynatech says the pc/iii is internally different for each application ... which may or may not be the case .... but i dont know for sure.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yeah, I was going to buy it from this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0221908481&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&viewitem=

But he must be way too busy or could care less about returning my question. He's local, so that would be nice if I could just swing by and get it. but if he/she doesn't answer email I'm surly not going to buy from them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
310 Posts
Power commander is on the way. It should be here on Monday. I liked the 2Bros Juice Box, but the limited adjustments didnt do it for me.
I also found a Dynojet tuning center that can handle a quad, so custom map, here I come.
Like these things need any more power...LOL

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Ill be anxious to see your map compared to mine

1 - 20 of 192 Posts