Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Let me see if , I got this right with "Auto tune".

Find a decent base map for the PCV and the "Autotune" refines it ?

Works out all the kinks and stops my motor overheating ?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
guys are using the PC 5 and no auto tune ?? what are you's thinking ?
Do you have a picture of where you mounted the 02 sensor ?

·
Registered
642 Posts
yes

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Found the problem , I think. I had a battery fail on me whilst racing and I think it reset the PCV to stock map. Would map 6 "Big Bore" be a good base map for a Bored / stroked 754cc motor with HC3 cam , HMF competition exhaust and Uni ai filter and EHS airbox lid ?

Set it somewhere about 40% to start.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would need a map for the pc3, hot cam stage 3, full dmc comp exhaust, k&n airfilter, no airbox lid...tks :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do you have the mapping for alba programmer with big gun evo/r full system and velocity air intake lid removed? Installed today, seems to get really hot pretty quick, is that normal?

·
Registered
190 Posts
So nobody has a map for the big 3 plus hot cam stage 3 on pciii ?

·
Registered
64 Posts
So nobody has a map for the big 3 plus hot cam stage 3 on pciii ?
I am also interested in this, my brother's XX has this same setup and I have not been able to find the map for this.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am also interested in this, my brother's XX has this same setup and I have not been able to find the map for this.
There should be someone here that could share it, I know EHS had one on the dyno but its not pc3. I want to upgrade it as its a pretty cheap upgrade and I think its the next step for my quad.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello, I recently bought a 700xx that has a PC3, pro design intake and full FMF exhaust (powerbomb + 4.1). It looks like the previous owner was using a map he created himself so I was thinking about getting it dyno'd. The local guy here wants around $300, is that a fair price? And finally does anyone have a map for this setup? Thanks

181 - 192 of 192 Posts