Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
161 - 180 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
It does breathe a lot better to. U can hear it sucking air at idle. I don't see y fci didn't make one for our bikes. A lot of people would've brought it. The 700xx is very choked stock with the small exhaust and intake. With slight mods the bike Really opens up ALOT

·
Registered
2,293 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't ride the dunes anymore. I haven't been there in about 2yrs. I mostly ride the fields by my house or on the road tho. My bike only saw water or mud about 2-3 times and that was by accident. But I never been in the water/dunes with the fci intake and probably won't. I only had the fci for about 5mths and only rode my bike about 3 times since then.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Base map needed asap. Pc5, +3mm stroker, stg3 Hot Cam, 10.5:1 Piston, HMF full exhaust, Uni filter, ehs lid w/out side vents.

·
Registered
16 Posts
M quick just use this map off the powercommander site-FMF powerbomb header, FMF Q4 muffler, 728cc 10.25:1 piston, Hotcam Stage 1, Stock air filter. This the one I used.

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Got a PCV now and looking for maps. Been on Dynojet's website and downloaded the maps. Asked me to unzip the file and then it disappears, can't find the maps. What have I done wrong ?

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Found them on Power commander website.
What map are you running? Since I was screwed around at last dyno shop, I just went back with the 009 map which I was running before the stroker. Has to be closer than the 004 map the shop loaded on my pc5 and said it was custom tune!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
What map are you running? Since I was screwed around at last dyno shop, I just went back with the 009 map which I was running before the stroker. Has to be closer than the 004 map the shop loaded on my pc5 and said it was custom tune!
I got someone to set it up on a dyno. I was told they set it to 13:1 all the way through the rpms but the motor is still overheating. Is there a way of seeing the map loaded on my PCV because may change it to the ALBA big bore setting on PC website.

·
Registered
642 Posts
guys are using the PC 5 and no auto tune ?? what are you's thinking ?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
yes . the only hard part is finding someone that can weld SS

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
yes . the only hard part is finding someone that can weld SS
Thanks for that , just ordered an " autotune " , if this doesn't work then it's XR650r flywheel/stator and a carb !:D

·
Registered
642 Posts
go to youtube and check out how easy it is to use

Reactions: Baxter

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks for that , just ordered an " autotune " , if this doesn't work then it's XR650r flywheel/stator and a carb !:D
how hard is that to do ? I mean the carb part . it does not seam like theres enough room for a carb.

myself i'm thinking about moving the TB away from the head , maybe 2''

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
The maps are easy to load, just d/load the software onto a laptop, and connect USB to pcv and it's point and click, real user friendly.

Reactions: Baxter

·
Registered
39 Posts
Map needed pc5 fmf powerbomb and 4.1 exhaust. Uni. 11.1 piston No lid.....

did know if the hmf one on power commander site would work well or not

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
how hard is that to do ? I mean the carb part . it does not seam like theres enough room for a carb.
The only problem I can find is mounting the xr stator to the xx cover. They use differant bolt patterns and the xr flywheel is slightly larger but still fits.

161 - 180 of 192 Posts