1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Got one for a sparks exhaust.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I don't think it would be I can email it to you if you would like its dead on the money.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Alright it will be a little later today before I can do it.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Any chance you could send it to me also? [email protected]

Wouldn't mind comparing to what I have now.

Thanks,

Doug

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kind of setup do you have on your 700? Can you send me your map also so I can also compare it to the one jfdanie2 is going to send me. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Having trouble with the internet at the house ill send it to yall sometime tmrw

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
maps have been sent to both of you

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
If I was making any money you would be getting some comission:lol: haha

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Ill go along with that.

·
Registered
671 Posts
What kind of setup do you have on your 700? Can you send me your map also so I can also compare it to the one jfdanie2 is going to send me. Thanks.
Sorry, just saw this. I am running a PC5, Uni filter, no lid, and CT Racing full exhaust. I have the big 3 map from Bo White (VelociRaptor on this site) that I am currently using, but it was a PC3 map, so I just converted it to a PC5 map. Bo's map worked great on my other 700XX (Both have a Uni filter and no lid, but my other 700XX has a PC3 and a HMF full exhaust.) but not really happy with it on this 700XX, seems lean in some areas and rich in others. Guessing the conversion had something to do with it. I will e-mail it to you anyway for you to try, but comparing it to the map jfdanie2 sent, I think his will be the better map.

Thanks again Joseph for sending me that map.

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
You can thank boost addict also because it was the map the sparks gives you when you buy their exhaust system and boost had it fine tuned a little more once he got it on the dyno. It is an awesome map.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
You're welcome hope they work for you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts