Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Not for 800.00 and no shop that can tune it:lol:

Why would you need this option -10% in Lo , Mid and Hi throttle bands:lmao:

The adjustment pots are the same concept as Dobek controllers with the adjustment buttons. You can enrich or lean out the map manually without changing the actual base map. You actually get the best of both worlds of what Dobek and PC's offer in One with the Vortex

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
The adjustment pots are the same concept as Dobek controllers with the adjustment buttons. You can enrich or lean out the map manually without changing the actual base map. You actually get the best of both worlds of what Dobek and PC's offer in One with the Vortex
smooth.. it was just a inside joke:D

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Baxter..The suspension was figurged out along time ago, maybe you do not has access to the parts for the proper suspension in the UK. The mystery is in the motor:D

Are you sure ! :D tell me the secret, but i am going to bed . Nice to have you back smoOoth.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
OMG, are you guys going to brand the PCs as POS now that there is something better(Vortex)? I can't keep up. I'm not buying anything for the next 6 months for fear of it becoming obsolete, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
these controllers are like computers.. when u walk out the door they become obsolete and something bigger and better takes its place

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Not obsolete just good for different purposes. I just switched from the dobek to the PCV with auto tune because I don't have any shops by me to tune mine. It all depends on your needs

·
Registered
734 Posts
Cheaper and pretty close if you get the PC5 and the programmable dynatek ignition, if it was available for the xx. Is the vortex a closed loop FI too? Otherwise really only worth it if you go into a hugggggeeee build.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I emailed dynatek to see if they plan on making one of their ignitions for the XX, I also emailed Monster to see if they were going to make an exhaust for us.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Have you found anyone who knows how to tune it well?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
welcome back smoooth might be just you and me who are going to run a vortex where you been how is the quad
I was working a start up job in Mexico. The XX hadn't seen any run time since I left the forum. Looking to get allot of seat time in the near future though. I've finished remodeling my house and squared a few other projects away and ready to get back to my toys.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I had a fmf efi programmer in mexico. quad was backfiring a lot and had tough times at start up. switch to a pcv and i love it. Quad has been running like a champ and no problems at at all. I would highly recommend the pcv. I will post pictures and videos soon of my trip once i get back to the usa.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts