Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I love it. Now I wish I got the all black 700xx so I could get this and go with a black and white setup.:cry:

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was looking at the whole package, but I cant swing the $1100 bill, just to change colors, right now...

But I plan on going the white "CF" for all the black fenders and tank, and the black "CF" for the upper headlight cover, the radiator fins and the leg rest... I think it would look SEXY (but again, I just bought a $6500 machine and cant afford to change colors right yet...)

·
Registered
375 Posts
I was looking at the whole package, but I cant swing the $1100 bill, just to change colors, right now...

But I plan on going the white "CF" for all the black fenders and tank, and the black "CF" for the upper headlight cover, the radiator fins and the leg rest... I think it would look SEXY (but again, I just bought a $6500 machine and cant afford to change colors right yet...)
$6500 makes me sick. I could only wish for that price. Uber cheap.

·
Registered
207 Posts
ya, well you know what they say...
know when to buy...
I bought a left over '08. with some '09s on the floor, and the '10s comming in soon... LOL!
My "leftover" '08 was never taken outta the crate... HAHA! so it is BRAND NEW!

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Yep, they are "giving" XX's away right now. My buddy just got an 08' fresh out of the crate for $5,800, out the door! That FARGIN' BASTAGE! Dirty cork sucker!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts