Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pompton Lakes man who killed his children and himself was separating from wife Tuesday, October 19, 2010
A Pompton Lakes man who shot and killed his two young children with a rifle in Ringwood on Monday before committing suicide had recently separated from his wife, police said Tuesday.Kurtis Birth, 38, killed his daughter, Jada, 5, and son, Jordan, 3, on Monday at his childhood home on Skyview Road after he picked the children up from day care, police said. Police found Jada on the front porch, dead from a single gunshot wound to the back of her head, authorities said. After police surrounded the house, officers found Kurtis Birth in the driver’s seat of his black Nissan Maxima, which was parked on the property, dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the right side of his head from a .22-caliber rifle. Police searched the house and found Jordan’s body inside the front door. The toddler had been shot once in the back of the head, police said.
The house, which is owned by Birth’s mother, had been unoccupied for some time and has fallen into disrepair, Police Chief Bernard Lombardo said.
“I’ve been a police officer for 29 years and I’ve been to a lot of different crime scenes, and this was the most difficult, emotionally,” Lombardo said. “I’ve seen more grisly and gruesome scenes, but to see two young children taken in such a horrible way, this was by far the hardest.”

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Tell me about it !
My brother "Van" found a women dead in a car in one of our fields in Jan. Turns out her husband did it and tried to make it look like an accident.
Then too make things worse the Police had a manhunt about 3 weeks ago , looking for a man who was wanting to commit suicide . They found him hanging from the rafters in a derilict house around our farm. He had an argument with his wife that morning, How bad does it have to be to do that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
children are the wonderful thing i have incountered in my life. i tell my wife that i which i had 1000s of acres of land with hunting fishing atvs etc... and we would just have kids running every where. my kids our any kid that wanted safe place to grow and learn. i have two kids 3 yr girl 14 yr boy. that is all i can afford and give them a good life. i wish i could afford more.

·
Registered
296 Posts
sorry to here, this world is turing to shit. i could see another big food comming. and i own an atv. l.o.l.........

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
... how can you get that insane to take the life of any child?
I never understand how anyone can do something like this... insane or not. There is something similar going on in the bay area. Woman stabbed her kids and then set the house on fire. Fire department pulled her out alive, but the kids were dead from being stabbed.

You're miserable, can't deal with life? So fucking what! Kill yourself if if you must if life is too hard for you. BUT LEAVE INNOCENT CHILDREN ALONE!!

roadkill

·
Registered
296 Posts
I never understand how anyone can do something like this... insane or not. There is something similar going on in the bay area. Woman stabbed her kids and then set the house on fire. Fire department pulled her out alive, but the kids were dead from being stabbed.

You're miserable, can't deal with life? So fucking what! Kill yourself if if you must if life is too hard for you. BUT LEAVE INNOCENT CHILDREN ALONE!!

roadkill
rite on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts