Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start a thread on encounters with very strange people. Yesterday I was people watching in downtown Chicago and saw the most massive sideburns ever. I described him as Wolverine's out of shape younger brother. That would be a jelly donut hes eating, lol. Behind me was the Gordon's fisherman and next to me was Aunt jamima. Awesome! I was hoping you guys could put those smart phones to work and snap photos of some people watching. haha

Attachments

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I wanted to start a thread on encounters with very strange people. Yesterday I was people watching in downtown Chicago and saw the most massive sideburns ever. I described him as Wolverine's out of shape younger brother. That would be a jelly donut hes eating, lol. Behind me was the Gordon's fisherman and next to me was Aunt jamima. Awesome! I was hoping you guys could put those smart phones to work and snap photos of some people watching. haha

I cant decide if those are awesome side burns or a Half assed Beard Either way they are pretty Kick ass

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The people of walmart are funny as hell!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I love people watching. I just never take pictures.....

I take pictures of EVERYTHING (you can ask MustangGH) but for some reason I've never taken pics of random people.

·
Registered
455 Posts
This is the only picture I've ever taken of someone without them knowing.

I was out cruising around with a buddy one day and for some reason I took a picture of her. Don't know why.

·
Registered
122 Posts
thats it, just make fun of people because there different lol.
i know because people make fun of me all the time i think lol
:lmao:

·
Registered
122 Posts

me cooking out and me and me wife im 6,2 and she is 4,10 we get lots of looks and laughing when we go out lol its fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts