·
Registered
375 Posts
One of the most retarded events ever.

·
Registered
537 Posts
One of the most retarded events ever.
Drifting is a gift that 99.9% of people are not given. It takes so much more skill and talent than people think.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I used to love to dirft my hot rod when I was younger, the police were not always impressed. :steamed:

Back then the term drifting was not around. I just called it getting sideways.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Drifting is a gift that 99.9% of people are not given. It takes so much more skill and talent than people think.
Still retarded though.

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
You should try it and see if you can do it well. I bet you can't:D
Why would I try it. I personally think it's a retarded sport. Sorta like a guy making a Civic go fast.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Those with no appreciation for driving skills would think that way. Making a Civic go fast is more of an accomplishment than making a Camaro or Mustang go fast. Starting with less to make more is a huge accomplishment. I've seen many, MANY turbo 4's take down V8 powered and sprayed cars. I guess those that got beat justified the loss by saying the Civic driver was stupid for having a faster car??

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Everyone has there own hobbies and taste, Ignorance should not sway your view on them.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Those with no appreciation for driving skills would think that way. Making a Civic go fast is more of an accomplishment than making a Camaro or Mustang go fast. Starting with less to make more is a huge accomplishment. I've seen many, MANY turbo 4's take down V8 powered and sprayed cars. I guess those that got beat justified the loss by saying the Civic driver was stupid for having a faster car??
...but at the end of the day it's still a pos Civic.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
...but at the end of the day it's still a pos Civic.
Prime example of ignorance, I have both import and American sports cars and like different aspects of each. You should broaden your knowledge young grasshopper.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts