1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
One of the most retarded events ever.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Drifting is a gift that 99.9% of people are not given. It takes so much more skill and talent than people think.
Still retarded though.

·
Registered
375 Posts
You should try it and see if you can do it well. I bet you can't:D
Why would I try it. I personally think it's a retarded sport. Sorta like a guy making a Civic go fast.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Those with no appreciation for driving skills would think that way. Making a Civic go fast is more of an accomplishment than making a Camaro or Mustang go fast. Starting with less to make more is a huge accomplishment. I've seen many, MANY turbo 4's take down V8 powered and sprayed cars. I guess those that got beat justified the loss by saying the Civic driver was stupid for having a faster car??
...but at the end of the day it's still a pos Civic.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Prime example of ignorance, I have both import and American sports cars and like different aspects of each. You should broaden your knowledge young grasshopper.
I drive a 07 Honda Accord V6 Coupe 6 speed and a 2002 Trans Am WS6. Not too much broader than that. Souping up an economy car is retarded.

·
Registered
375 Posts
That's funny you drive a Trans Am. I took one of those down the other day in my '10 BMW 135i. The look on the guys face after getting a beat down from a STOCK I6 with twins was priceless. It's possible it was the look of ignorance though...
That's funny because I'm actually getting ready to trade the Accord for a 135i.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Properly driven, the LS1 TA(98-02) can run 13.0 in stock trim. What does the BMW run in the 1/4?
Most stock T/A's are quicker but that little Beemer rips pretty good. I'm running 12.5's with just a tune, air intake and exhaust.

·
Registered
375 Posts
You're gunna LOVE the 135i. I had a 335 coupe and the 135 handles so much better. It's like a go cart on rails. It's crisp and does exactly what you want it to do. Floor it and hang on cuz it'll get to 60 in a heartbeat. Push it further and you'll soon be at the 155mph (130 conv) limiter before you know it. Not that I have ever been there :hey:
Last month we went looking at the 335i and I loved it, but the wife thought it was a bit big feeling. The salesman got us to try the 135i with the M Sport package. I was in awe with the little car. I was a little leary on the 1 series at first because of it being the entry level car, but damn. I think it's more driver oriented than the 3. It's like they have the 3 series built for fatter people like what Honda did to the Accord.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.