Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off YES Im going PAINFULLY SLOW had not been but once and 3 of my friends either wrecked or came close and my buddy hasn't ridden in a even longer time, didn't want to make the mistake of flying around and have him follow suite and have him wreck, anyway should have more better videos from here in a week or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hsWboZAVjU

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just watched it and the video doesnt really look the same as it did to me it makes everything thing look more smooth... well anyway its 140 acres of rocky trails and muddy rutted trails, They life flight ALOT of people out of here, it is free to ride at your own ricks LOL is what I have been telling people. ITS not that bad not saying it is But I love riding there but NOT as much as the DUNES....

We will be back to waynoka last weekend of September and sometime in December

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats good i hate the sound rules and fee's i think they should just have vokunteer work days for upkeep couple times a year but the dunes will always charge its too much free money for states

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Has anyone else uploaded hd video to youtube lately And then youtube downgrades it to look like was taken with a 1999 cell phone?
I upload my videos to facebook and they are crystal clear same file uploaded to youtube looks horrible

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Captamer71.............. Had a buddy ask if I wanted to go to Perry Lake on the 14th. Sounded like most of them will have 4X4's. Is it more for utility types? Not really interested in alot of slow clutch slipping muddy terrain, prefer a little more throttle friendly places myself. If I go maybe we could meet up down there?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are some open parts u can get into 3rd and get going good AFTER u get the feel of it there are some surpises out there

The 700xx does better out there than most other quads the ground clearance helps alot

Tell me what time ur going and i will do my best to be there

They are open till dusk and the earlier the better works best for me on the 14th

1 - 10 of 10 Posts