Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few cell phone pictures of my trip to Perry State Forest, in New Lexington, Ohio. http://www.ohiodnr.com/DNN/forests/perry/tabid/5161/Default.aspx

Heres the clean unit, waiting on my friend to pick me up.

And heres my buddy some 1.8 miles into our ride, burried. Spent almost a hour getting him out!

Taking a break on the Red Trail #7. see the lovely spray paint on the tree, lol but thats the way they mark most of the trails there.

Getting ready to pull the big 4x4 out yet again!

This guy is so the posser! lol we had alot of fun.

Does this mud make my face look fat?

This time the 4x4 is pulling the China quad. let it be known the TRX never had a strap put to it, unless it was the one doing the pulling!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
nice pics your buddy is funny!:xx:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
M Quick,
Great pictures!! The third picture from the top has a big red spot on the tree behind the XX. I hope that isn't from a rider that got too close.
By-the-way with all that mud you guys will surely have a great complexion.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sid

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The red spray paint on the tree is the way they mark the trails there.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
nice pics your buddy is funny!:xx:
You mean this guy? Yea he is a blast, not even 1/2 my age but we have fun together. For a young kid he has his shit together, and has lots of toys. ie tons of guns, compound bows, 1 camper, 1 atv, 1 truck, 2 cars!

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spent 1 1/2 hours cleaning the clay off my 700 after the Ride @ Perry State Forest. It is far from clean, but atleast now I will admit to owning it. LOL Check out some before and after pictures.

The only clean spot is where the GPS was!

And after a quick squirt of Mcguiars, to the heel guard area.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I really wish the plastic didn't go down there, my MX boots f-up that plastic. It is a good thing for tire shine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts