Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we've seen or heard what our furry little friends can do when their at their worst, how about we give them a chance to be seen in a more positive light?

This is Zane our 10 month old Boxer, being a lively pup he has had a "few" mishaps of his own, but with a face like that you can't stay mad for long.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here are our three. Great dane, siberian husky, and boxer. This was all awhile ago so they are all pups. The dane is huge compared to the others now.

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those three must be an absolute riot together! I like how their arranged according to size.:lol:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I've got y'all beat so far!

1 - Yellow Lab - Charlie
2 - Weimaraners - Turbo (m) Venus (f)
1 - Chihuahua - Peanut (as if any other name would have been better!?)
1- Italian Greyhound - Nitto

Pics coming soon... Here are some of Turbo and Venus.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here is my Beagle--he's the most loyal dog I have ever had, but he's too smart and gets into trouble because of it. My daughter thought he needed bunny ears for Easter.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
My baby boy Blue

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
That's a pretty pit

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Thanks, other then him eating all my hats hes a good dog.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
FedEx me a puppy

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
we have pits all over here, come on out and do some riding maybe a little surfing and take a pit home with you. Im trying to find a all white american bulldog right now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
These are my two girls. The pit is Mya and the mutt is Porsche. Try to guess which one is my dog and which one is my wifes.

·
Registered
41 Posts
A couple more of my girls.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Is it just Denver that banned pits or is it all of colorado? Your female is beautiful, how big is she? My pit is only 50 pounds right now but he is only 10 months old.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
heres a pic of him when he was just a little guy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts