Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would it be possible to add a "photo gallery" to our site? scuzz, admin?

I enjoy looking at the pics of other members xx's. Maybe have a section for before/afters, mods, trails/tracks, haulers, races, hatfield mccoy, misc, ect, ect.

What do you guys think?

kind of like this site:

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/index.php

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
That would be something I would love to see as well

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
theres the picture section its labled pictures on the main fourm page:confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
that would be pretty cool. would it really slow the site down that much?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
What would be awesome is if there was a way the forum could upload every picture posted automatically and save to the server. This way you would never end up with broken link post. Nothing sucks more than actually finding something your searching for and the pictures not work.

Another option I would actually donate money towards.... Would be a limit on signature space lol!!!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I happen to have a small business on the side called Extreme Internet Solutions (http://www.extremeis.com) It's a web hosting business. At one point I was going to sink a lot of advertising money into it and make it be my primary job but that didn't work out. I still have enough clients to keep it going however and I have a web hosting server.

I'd be happy to offer up a hosting account for someting like this. (for free)

I'm not a fly-by-night host, I've been in business for over 5 years and I've hosted lots of forums, etc....

If you are interested let me know.

RP

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
What would be awesome is if there was a way the forum could upload every picture posted automatically and save to the server. This way you would never end up with broken link post. Nothing sucks more than actually finding something your searching for and the pictures not work.

Another option I would actually donate money towards.... Would be a limit on signature space lol!!!
I assume you meant me. I thought it was a bit large too, just never got around to shrinking it. Hows it now?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
What would be awesome is if there was a way the forum could upload every picture posted automatically and save to the server.
We have image uploading, always have. :D

The XXGarage not working for you guys? That's basically what it is, a 'photo album'. :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I assume you meant me. I thought it was a bit large too, just never got around to shrinking it. Hows it now?
Not you in particular, The smaller print is nice though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts