Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took some pictures behind my house.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Sweet backyard!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool! How those a-arms and rear shocks working out?
They worked awesome in west virginia but I'm still messing around with the settings. I lowered the ride height about an inch after west virgina and waiting till my next ride to see how it handles. The only thing is it's now 48" wide in the front which is a little too wide so I think I mite put the stock front rims on it making it 46.5". Also make sure your castor nut on the a arms are as tight as you can make it because it came loose twice on me.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup made it my desktop... to bad its red and black j/k...
Great pictures!
Haha thanks. And we all know red is faster lol.

·
Registered
377 Posts
:funny:

·
Registered
355 Posts
They worked awesome in west virginia but I'm still messing around with the settings. I lowered the ride height about an inch after west virgina and waiting till my next ride to see how it handles. The only thing is it's now 48" wide in the front which is a little too wide so I think I mite put the stock front rims on it making it 46.5". Also make sure your castor nut on the a arms are as tight as you can make it because it came loose twice on me.
Looks great. I got my A-arms today thanks for the heads up. I've been putting blue Locktite on everything lately.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.