Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Photography

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  M_Quick 
#1 ·
Anybody on here really into photography? I've been wanting to learn more about it and could use some advise. Thinking about buying a DSLR and starting into it as a hobby.

#2 ·
Hayden you should talk to Brett (brettjsand2000) he just became a member over here but he’s mostly on at the other place. He is into photography and he takes amazing pictures.

#4 ·
lol He's a really cool guy. Look out for him on the chat box on the other site.

#5 ·
I have a nice SLR Nikon D40 model. Came with extra telephoto lens, case, memeory card, and some how to dvd's. I've had camera around 3yrs, and still have no clue on what to do except in auto mode. It would be nice to know the manual stuff and be able to set it up fast enough and still get the shot. I take tons of pictures, mostly of the kids. And I go to Bristol for the Nascar races there. Last March I shot almost 900 photos! And never had to charge the battery. And in the fall I leave camera at home, cause I don't know how to use it once it's dark!

#9 ·
How to take good pictures I guess. Like what is the term F-stop mean? The d-60 says f-5.8 or something. I don't know what that means. Shutter speed, when to use flash, how much iso to use, what kind of lenses work best in certain situations. I guess I need to take a class! :haha:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.