Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got Photoshop or tried it . Is it easy or hard to use ? I have seen some car pictures done by Photoshop in a magazine and it looks impressive.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
It takes time to understand it, and will take years before you're any good at it, but you can definitely have some fun in the meantime.

I've been using it regularly for 10 years now.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Photoshop is kind of a common name for any picture editing program. Your computer comes with a basic form called "paint" you can do various things but is the simplest form.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I always assumed it took at least a two year college program just to open Adobe Photoshop!:nuts::lol:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've been using Photoshop for about four years now. Once you get the basics down it's really not that bad. YouTube tutorials are awesome as well.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok , found the tutorials on you tube. Some people need to get out more !
Where do I get the program , this may turn out very useful. A sort of see what it looks like before you build it.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I got it for free. Not legally by any means of course. You can get Photoshop Elements for like $50 or $60 which is like a more basic version of the real thing. You can still do a lot with it, though.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Hey Baxter... Another option is a program that I use called "Paint Shop Pro 9"
It is a photo editing program that is similar to Photoshop, but not as much money... like $200.00 U.S. compared to $900.00 or so for Photoshop. Thing is... if you need a photo editing program for "professional" use... use Photoshop. If you just want to edit pics for yourself and do things with them like color correction, red eye correction, crop, resize, use various filters, edit textures... etc, etc. On and on... almost as much as you can do with Photoshop, then Paint Shop Pro would be good enough. Below are 2 pics... one that was just cropped and the second is the same pic that I just played with a bit.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
These are some More expamples of what you can do with Photoshop. Both pictures have been "Touched up" but the Color only had slight Camera corrections.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dagirl71- As far as I know , It hasn't been messed with.
roadkill- the Microsoft photo does the basic stuff and can do alittle more with Microsoft paint. Hows the riding going on Mars. Bet the heats a killer.
Someguy - Awesome pics.
After seeing this small sample of brilliant pics , I going to look into Photoshop a little more. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I currently use Photoshop Elements 7 and am very happy, I am not looking to go pro Photographer so it seems to cover all the styles that I am looking for. Thanks for the Complement baxter

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is basically do with photo and paint.
Photo
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Paint
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Not quite up to scratch
If you have anymore pics done by Photoshop , I would like to see them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts